Stump Your Parents: Lantern riddles version
- What kind of dog does not bark?
- What is the smallest room in the world?
- What is full of holes but still holds water?
- What key is the hardest to turn?
- What do you call a rich fish?
- What building has the most stories?
- What two things can you never eat for lunch?
- What gets wetter the more it dries?
- What follows you around all day, but disappears when the sun goes down?
- You use me from your head to your toes, the more I work the thinner I grow. What am I?
- Every night I’m told what to do, and each morning I do what I’m told. But I still don’t escape your scold. What am I?
- How many eggs can you put in an empty basket?
- Which eight-letter word still remains a word after removing each letter from it?
Guess Who I Am!! Mystery Man
Born February 26, 1802
- A French poet, playwright, novelist and human rights activist.
- His first successful novel was The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- He spent 17 years finishing Les Misérables, a novel about social injustice.
- Well over 1,000 musical compositions have been inspired by his works from the 19th century until the present day.
- Half a million people celebrated his 80th birthday in France. It’s one of the largest parades in French history.
- And by the way, HE WROTE NAKED.
Ans: Stump Your Parents: Lantern riddles version
- hot dog
- breakfast and dinner
- alarm clock
- Only one, the basket is no longer empty after this.
- starting (starting, staring, string, sting, sing, sin, in, i)